Project Optimism: Getting Pumped Up
Another new week has started and you guys, I am READY!!!
Admittedly, I spent much of last week slacking off a little. No writing was done, very little exercise happened, and I may have had an eclair for breakfast yesterday. OOPS! But if you know me (and of COURSE you do!) you know how much I love a fresh start. And today is a FABULOUS day for a fresh start!
I enjoy a little bit of accountability for my fresh starts, so I’m committed all over the place. My bestest friend and I are squatting our way to a perfect ass this month. My international jet-setting fabulous friend has twisted my arm into a push-up challenge. My triathlon super-hero and I have started a 30-day clean eating challenge today. Can you feel it? There is a LOT OF MOTIVATION happening here!!!
I’m also committing myself to be a better blogger. I’ve fallen off ALL my wagons lately and I’m ready to jump back on. I’m giving myself a firm kick in the (soon-to-be-perfect) ass and grabbing life by the biscuits. Because that is my goal for this year. A lofty goal? Sure. Not so quantifiable? Maybe not, but I know how I feel when I have life’s biscuits firmly in hand, so I will KNOW when I’m on-track.
In keeping with all these challenges, I’m ordering a veggie box this week, and I’ll be bouncing around with Jillian Michaels as soon as I hit publish. Then I’m going to load up as many fun songs as I can think of onto a SUPER PLAYLIST on my fancy new Blackberry Z10 and I’m going to dance my way through my day!
What do you do to get pumped up? Do you have music that does it for you? A friend who never fails to light your flame? Are you motivated by rewards? Tell me!
Project Optimism motivates me to be my best me! Check out the blogs on our page to get your juices flowing.
If you want in on this glorious action:
- Write about something that makes you feel optimistic. Whatever it is, write from your heart.
- Post on MONDAYS. Include “Project Optimism” in your title.
- Grab a badge by going to your dashboard and clicking the “IMAGE” widget. Adjust pic size 200h x 200w. The image URL: (https://mylifeisthebestlife.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/project-optimism.jpg)
- Link over here and invite friends to join in.
- Encourage the person who linked up before you. Kindness is contagious!