Little Known Facts About the Best Life
In the interest of getting to know everyone better, I decided that it wasn’t fair to ask you stuff about yourselves if I didn’t offer some details, too. Here is a short list of things that you might not know about me:
1. Cold Kraft dinner gives me the hiccups. I don’t know why or how, but EVERY time I eat cold Kraft dinner, without fail, I get the hiccups. I don’t know if this would work with other cold pasta, or even with generic macaroni or cheese. Perhaps further study is in order.
2. In 1996/97 (I think….) I was cast in a crazy internet soap opera called CR6 by Chris McKinstry, a guy who you kind of had to meet to truly believe. I was totally type-cast as an alcoholic former-model and it didn’t last very long, but it was a cool way to spend a couple of months. It all happened before I had internet access or even an email address, so I really wish that I had archived some of the pictures! I DO have some VHS tapes from the media kit that shows a clip of us on CNN and footage of me coming out of a limo and signing autographs. See? I’m kind of a big deal.
I reconnected with Chris a couple of times after I moved to Toronto, but lost touch for several reasons. Hearing of his death hit me a lot harder than I ever thought it would.
3. My roles are quite predictable. I got to play the evil slut in the video for “One of Us” by Downway, probably the best band ever. OK, maybe not the best band ever, but they were really good and I’m choked that I left my copy of the CD at the video shoot. Boo.
Do these links work anymore? THEY USED TO WORK! If not, copy and paste, or Google “One of Us” by Downway. Or don’t. But if you don’t, you’re totally missing out.
4. I lived in the same building as Husbandio for two and a half years before we ever met. And then we were married less than four months after our first officially meeting. It was love at first parking lot party. Hallmark doesn’t make cards amazing enough for our life.
5. I’m terrified of the closet in The Tornado’s bedroom. I was almost going to post about it all on its own, but what if it picks up evil energy on a per word basis? NO THANKS!
Alright, kittens, your turn! What don’t I know about you???
And bonus points to anyone who can tell me how to make YouTube links work on my blog again.