A Few of My Favorite Things
It’s a cool, crisp, sunny day and it feels like we’re really on the cusp of a new season.
To celebrate, I bring you my favorite bits of summer, my favorite bits of fall, and a surprise list at the end (that’s a teaser, kittens…now keep reading!)
Guys, I really tried to do a Google image search on this one, but OMG people have ugly feet and I just can’t inflict that on you. ESPECIALLY since Husbandio reads this and he’s allergic to ugly feet.
1. Pumpkin Spice Lattes
I only have one maybe two of these a year, but I enjoy the sh!t out of them.
2. Jeans and a Sweater
This is the perfect wardrobe for drinking your Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Jeans, boots, and a sweater are for my cold months what a jean skirt, flip flops, and hoop earrings are for my hot months. BLISS. I don’t ask for much, kittens.
Ok…so they were lackluster lists. I’m a little light on inspiration and heavy on workload today. But we’re going to end with a real humdinger.
Favorite Search Terms
One of the best things about WordPress.com is that it tracks the lovely little search terms that people use to get to your blog. Some of you must be SORELY disappointed when you get here from wherever it was you thought you were going.
I bring you my top five favorites thus far.
5. I am sometimes right and I am sometimes wrong – I like the honesty in this one. Me too, my friend, me too.
4. I am a dwarf and I need a job – send me a photo and your resume, I’ll see what I can do!
3. Daddy dolls – This one disturbed me a little
2. Kittens that are making love – THIS ONE DISTURBED ME A LOT! What are y’all looking for? WHO ARE YOU???
1. Put her foot on my butt – Again, I’m not sure what you were looking for, but I’m SORRY.
What are you most looking forward to this fall?